Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu for the week

Last night (Sunday) I made a Frittata with grated zucchini, goat cheese and dill and with it we had a salad with homemade ranch dressing made from greek yogurt, buttermilk, and assorted herbs. (looking forward to making it again in the summer when I have zucchini and dill from my garden, with eggs from my chickens. All I need next is a dairy goat)
Monday- Sauteed chicken cutlets with mushrooms and an edamame chickpea cabbage salad
Tuesday- Burgers with goat cheese, arugula, and other things with homemade buns, sweet potatoes and left over salad
Wednesday- (fasting day) burritos with rice, beans and guacamole from the Vegan Fusion cookbook and some vegetables
Thursday- honey mustard chicken and pilaf, and a salad
Friday- (fasting day) stir fry with chickpeas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...